Happy Friday everyone! I’m on a much needed vacation this week so I don’t have a much to say.
Instead I offer a series of photos of my favorite places. For vacation I like to take day trips with younger son. Older son is entrenched in the teen-man cave and hubby doesn’t have as much vacation time as I do. But we don’t mind. We have plenty of fun without them.
Freeman Farm, Old Strubridge Village, Sturbridge MA
Stonington Point, Stonington, CT – This movie theater facade was added for the movie Hope Springs (Meryl Streep/Tommy Lee Jones flick).
Yankee Candle Flagship Store – Deerfield, MA
If you have a moment, I’m blogging over at the Scribes about –
. Decisions, Decisions
How about you? Where do you like to go for fun and relaxation?
Yay! It’s Friday! Don’t miss my post at the Scribes –
and with the Soul Mate Authors – ! Kung-Fu Ya Let Me Entertain You!
It all started with an innocent photo taken by Kristan Higgins while filming her book trailer of . MY ONE AND ONLY
My husband, the good sport that he is, agreed to play a biker dude named Scar who is a romance addict.
Since then, Scar has taken on a persona of his own. I’ve made two new friends on Twitter based on curiousity alone ( who’s that smiling man behind you?)
So here is my Ode to Scar.
Scar – how I love thee, let me count the ways:
1. You agree to attend CT RWA events which require you to dress up.
I make this look good.
2. You color my hair for me and you do a great job. Sorry. No photos. You’ll have to take my word for it.
This has nothing to do with coloring Casey's hair.
3. You unashamedly pose with Kristan’s new books and let her post your face on her Facebook page. Yes, he’s been know to blush at the comments.
I AM Kristan's number one fan!
4. You agree to be filmed with a tattoo that says “I heart romance.” And you say the words, “I’m a romance addict” so everyone on the internet knows it.
"Hey. I'm Scar. And I'm a romance addict."
5. You let me photograph a nd blog about your . great burger challenge defeat
Nom! Nom! Nom!
6. And you love me, you really love me. Thanks honey!!
Yes, his shirt does say – “My weiner is bigger than yours.” Priceless.