I must be doing something right because I’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by my Triberr mate – Larissa Reinhart. Thank you Larissa!
With any blog award, there are rules. Rules which I will probably break, mostly because I’m running out of facts about myself.
But here they are for those of you that I pass this award onto.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. I love comic books, sci-fi and fantasy. So needless to say, this is a great time to be a fan of superheroes. ‘Nuff said.
2. I’m designated pooch-sitter for my mother’s dog whenever she goes out of town. Isn’t Holly cute? I caught her nibbling on my owl throw rug. I was not amused.
3. I’m not afraid of spiders. I think they’re kind of cool. Of course, most spiders where I live are not venomous enough to kill you either.
4. I love hot abs! *Sigh* So many luscious guys to ogle, so little time. Thank you to all my Facebook friends who provide such wonderful images on a daily basis.
5. Cupcakes are one of my favorite foods. For my Chocolate Cupcakes of Doom recipe – click here. I also enjoy watching Cupcake Wars. Until my younger son starts critiquing my cupcakes like Florian – “zee’s cupcake, eet’s very dense.”
6. I love Old Sturbridge Village. If you have a living history museum in your area, please visit it. And visit often. There is always something new to learn.
7. I love intelligent guys. Smart is the new sexy! If you haven’t checked out Sherlock Holmes on Masterpiece Theater (or BBC), what are you waiting for?
The Versatile Blogger Award goes to:
YA Beyond – sound advice from my fellow Scribe PJ Sharon for teenagers and us adults who live with them.
Julia Rachel Barrett– I know, I just pegged you for another blog award. But it did say to choose excellent blogs, so there you are.
Penny Romance – Ditto for what I said about Julia. I visit you lovely ladies every day! Even if I don’t comment, be assured that I read your posts.
Shelly Bell – Always interesting interviews and reviews.
Rose Vanden Eynden – my kindred Soul Mate sister – enlightenment, wisdom and slices of life.
A.C. Cockerill – I learn something new every time Ashley posts a blog.
Savannah Chase – Yummy photos, flash fiction and so much more!
Tam Linsey – Always educational and pertinent. Plus, Tam has the best website artwork!
Ann Montclair – loads of author interviews!
J.D. Revezzo – Dreaming in Ink – everything for the reader and author – reviews, interviews, advice!
Nights of Passion – my fellow CTRWAers. Lots of fun for both readers and writers.
Callie Hutton – Magic Monday! Don’t miss it!
Jamie Brazil – part of the beard lover’s club, never a boring blog post!
Meggan Connors – I want to be her when I grow up! The saucy wench always makes me laugh.
Writing Secrets of 7 Scribes – Sassy, classy, and informative. Not that I’m biased. Much!
16 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award”
Well, thank you and dang! Now I have to talk about myself… again! 🙂
YW! I’ll be first in line to listen Lovely Julia! 🙂
This is a great post, Casey! We have to get together soon and meet in person! And have cupcakes and talk about The Avengers. ;^) Thanks for the shout-out.
Thanks Penny! I agree and I have a place where we could possibly meet. I’ll e-mail you!
Hi Casey, loved your list. We had a spider like that in our garden a couple years ago. I *think* it’s a garden spider. Creepy looking and would freak me out if I found it crawling up my arm, but beautiful too and totally harmless. Have a great weekend!
Hi Jill! Thanks for stopping by! My son and I spent many hours watching that spider. I was sad when fall arrived and the spider was gone. It also took me forever to get a good photo since my camera had trouble focusing on the little gal (or guy!). Every year, I hope another one will show up, but so far, no dice! You have a wonderful weekend too!
In Portland we all get many, many of those garden spiders every late summer. Most of them have babies. Woo hoo! More spidies! I like looking at them and their amazing webs, so long as they are outdoors. As for the rest, I pick them up and take them out to join their cousins. I did have to take one garden spider out one time, and it was kinda scary, they aren’t poisonous. We also have black widows and brown recluses. The latter we have more of and have to really watch out for. Dangerous! But I do not kill them.
Hi Helen! We have black widows in the Northeast too. Thankfully, I’ve never seen one!
Wow! Thanks. Nights of Passion is honored. I personally have NO idea how to add links or any of that technical stuff (Susan is the technial person) .. but I will give it a try. Where do we have to post the secret info about ourselves? PS – I love the pics of the hot guys. I may be older, but honey, I’m not dead!
You’re welcome Gerri! You post it on your own blog and it doesn’t have to be super secret.
Speaking of hot guys, I just got the new issue of Entertainment Weekly – more hunkitude – including Joe Manganiello!
Oo, a new-to-me book blog. I’ve been so out of touch lately, Great post, lovely photos. Your son sounds like a hoot, too.
Hi Nicola! I’m glad you discovered my blog. Both my sons are a hoot (they don’t know this – but I often “borrow” some of their best zingers for my books).
Thanks for the nomination! Now I just have to live up to it, huh? (Better pull out the saucy wenchiness, STAT!)
Aye! Can’t wait to read what you cook up!
Hey Casey! Fun stuff. I’m also a fan of hot abs & don’t mind spiders, especially Charlotte. I do like the fact that they kill bugs, but still don’t want them in my house. We’ve got some poisonous ones down here.
Hi Larissa! Thanks again for the award. It was fun coming up with new facts.
Comments are closed.