Happy New Year everyone!
Okay so it’s day 12 of the New Year and what have I done so far? Loads.
1. I’ve submitted Lachlan’s Curse to my publisher. Fingers crossed that it’s accepted.
2. I’ve purchased and am wearing a Fitbit. So far so good, but I’m not moving enough yet. I plan to rectify the situation by walking more and having younger son teach me some of his weight lifting moves.
3. I’m using My Fitness Pal to track my steps and food intake. It’s easy to use and it’s free. The good news – I am burning more calories than I’m eating. Go me!
4. I am officially one more cat away from being a crazy cat lady. In one week, we managed to rescue one cat from death row (via the wonderful folks at Mary’s Kitty Korner) and take in another stray that I’ve been feeding/seducing into my house for the last year.
5. I have officially started another book – Making Whoopie (book 2 after Over Easy which still needs serious spit and polish).
And that’s how my first twelve is going. How about you?
Also, this being a new year and all, if you haven’t joined my mailing list – you can find the link here.
If you’d like an invitation to join Tsu – here you go.